Vision & Mission
About Us – Vision & Mission
To empower girls and women’s in rural specific with knowledge and confidence in the rouse of globalization to define the future of India through qualitative and enriching women education.
To enable all girl and women students to put in mind mentally, morally, socially, ethically and economically responsible for becoming good citizens endowed with positive attitude required to enrich personal and social growth.
It is erected on following aims and objectives and aspires to become a rural knowledge hub of higher learning:
- To enable the underprivileged and backward local and rural girls and women’s learners to earn the able degree and impart multifarious skills to acquire an employment which can facilitate them a quality life.
- To develop the community morally and make it economically strong by elevating agrarian base of economy.
- To instill values as well as create awareness among the marginal and disadvantageous classes in the local area.
- To make students Bachelor degree holders in Arts (B.A.) faculty and Post graduate degree (M.A.) in Marathi & Home-economics.
- To enable educated graduates to get accommodate and become a part of cultured society.
- To empower graduates and Post graduate for self-employment.
- To make graduated and post graduate girls and women’s students strong, confident and socially responsible by giving them a taste of real life situations and problems in changing strata of social life.
- To contribute in up lift mint of socio-educationally backward area and to make it educationally developed.
- To facilitate higher education to socio-economically backward classes of society and develop them holistically.
- To create awareness in society on social, economic, environmental, and scientific and health issues to boost their morals.
- To enhance the physical, educational, cultural and sport activities to port a sound mind in strong body.
- To infuse leadership qualities and sense of universal sister hood among leaders.
- To instill moral values among students.
The vision, mission and objectives of the girls and women’s college are displayed in the campus. The same is achieved through Principal’s address and introductory meetings with new entrants, students, parents, alumni in which aims, activities, working pattern of important cells and committees are also informed. These are also reflected through planning and execution of activities by various subject societies, c and associations.